Koalas are irreplaceable - new bio laws will ignore this and many other threatened species
Landowners and Campbelltown Council have submitted a rezoning to the NSW Government for a massive development that would spell the end of a colony 50km from the Sydney CBD. Worse still, the NSW government’s new land clearing laws will allow developers to pay cash for removal of the koalas’ habitat.
The koalas and their woodland habitat are irreplaceable. It's an awful example of what these laws will do.
With your help TEC is campaigning to protect them and the hundreds of other endangered and threatened animals and plants and our green spaces, from developers and these new laws. We have reached a crucial stage.
At TEC we are committed to campaigning for the protection of this koala colony and all threatened species. Your tax deductible donation could support:
- $40 can cover the cost of printing flyers for a day of action
- $60 can help us reach hundreds of thousands of people on social media
- $150 will support our campaigners briefing local MPs
- $500 will support us coordinating action by local groups on the rezoning and against the new laws
Any queries, please contact our donations administrator, Jenn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 9211 5022).
Alternative methods of donating:
- Cheque - please make payable to Total Environment Centre Inc. and send it to our postal address (PO Box K61,
Haymarket NSW 1240)
- Direct debit or deposit to our bank account - please contact Jenn for details.